Sponser

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Foods That Start With Q



    Hey how you guys doing, The first thing I want to put out my English is not too bright. English is my first language, but I just not too good in it, but I am work on it. Any way I decided to help some people out and decide to write a list of food that starts with the letter "Q". I know it silly, but I have nothing else to do. I also assuming that came here looking for this kind of information any way. If you didn't you wouldn't be here :). So lets gets started. This should be quick.


Quesadilla-
It is a tortilla that is made out of flour or it can be a corn tortilla(what ever makes you happy). What you are expecting to see in a Quesadilla is some great tasting stuff such as cheese and healthy vegetables. Then the Quesadilla will be fold up into a half moon shape cresant.

Quark -
It is a interesting type of cheese that is created from the process of warming soured milk until the temperature of the sour milk is reasonable.

Quiche -
It a unique type of pastry crust dish with plenty of custard along with cheese. It also contains some great tasting meat, fish, and some vegetables. A great meal for a diet.

Quahog -
It a hard clam. You shouldn't worry; it safe to eat.
Quenelle -
This is a combination of fish, chicken, and other kinds of meat. Sometime they use breadcrumbs in it with a pince of egg binding.
Quinoa-
It is recognize as a whole, but it actually a seed that can be prepare like other whole grains such as rice.
Quail-
You are probably wondering if it a bird, and the answer is Yes. People eat these birds just like chicken.
Queso-
It the Spanish word for white cheese. It also describe as creamy, soft, and mild unaged white cheese

Quince-
It a delicious fruit

Quadrettini-

It a nice and flat pasta that can be shape as a square or a triangle.

Quetsche-
It is a type of plum.

Quick Bread-
It is the type of bread that doesn't need the use of leavening.
quinine water- It is a tonic water.

Quail Eggs -
I told you about people eating Quail. Well, these people also eat Quail eggs just like chickens egg.

1 comment:

  1. I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. organic ghee

    ReplyDelete